About Me

My photo
Hi,i'm george chuang. I'm a freshman and i major in the department of journalism in NCCU in taiwan,taipei. I'm from taipei and i'm a optimistic and easy-going person. My hobby is playing guitar,both elecyric and acoustic. So,apparently i'm going to post some blogs about guitar and muic i love. Hope you'll enjoy in the beautiful melody. And,if you're interested in me or my blog,just post a comment and let me know, i would be glad and i'm looking forward to it :)

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Acoustic guitar


    Once, I was a boy at the age of 13, though I my mom is a piano teacher, I have no passion on piano, I regard it boring because I was listening to it everyday, so I couldn’t play piano. However, I was in a choir that time and I love to sing, so when I saw people singing and also playing guitar, I was so fascinated and the thought of learning guitar came up, that was the reason I’ve learned guitar.
    comparing with other instrument, it is easy when you play guitar and sing in the same time, especially acoustic guitar.  When I started to learn guitar, I learned acoustic guitar first(the basic playing technique of acoustic and electric guitar are approximately the same ). The sound of acoustic guitar is very pure, that’s a big difference between the electric guitar, which has tons of changeable tone. Enjoy the pure and fabulous tone that acoustic guitar offers you.




                                 john mayor !

3 comments:

  1. Hello, George. I love the acoustic guitar, too. I'm so delighted to meet you who have the passion for music as I am and even we can performance together in front of everyone in journalism. Your skills in guitar are better than me so I can learn a lot from you. The first song you posted give me a pleasurable feeling. Their harmony is so fantastic that I want to sing together with them. I think that when I feel very disappointed, I can listen to the song to make me feel better. There are many difficult skills in the second song you posted. Besides, I really appreciate John mayor. His voice has some attraction for me. All in all, he is a versatile ideal. Hope we can relish the feast of music in whole our life. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. George, here is a comment by Monica (she couldn't post this comment due to a technical problem):
    I remember when I was seven, my mom let me learn piano, but I hate it. At that time, I played classical, and I guess that's why piano didn't brings out my passion of music. I thought that it's a waste of time to learn something didn't strike a chord with me. Therefore, I stop playing piano when I entered junior high school. When I was in junior high school, there was a singing contest. My friends and I took part in it just for funny. However, after that, I totally fall in love to singing. It's really heard to explain the feeling, but I guess you must understand. After I enter senior high school, I chose to join the Hot music club and was a vocal in a band. That was the happiest time of my life in high school. I only know some basic skills of guitar, but I hope that I can play guitar and sing at the same time. So I planned to enter the guitar club in college, but eventually finding out I didn't have much time. Hope that I can learn to play guitar this winter vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot Chelle Rae! I'm so excited to see them here! The first song of them I heard was I Like It Like That and I'm enchanted with the delightful rhymes of their songs and the lead singer's bright voice! Seriously, I'm just overwhelmed to know that there's someone else like them.X)
    As to John Mayer, I'm not quite familiar with him actually.X)
    I think the acoustic version of a song can test the actual strength of performers, and when performing in acoustic ways, performers always show a lot of true feelings. I think that's the other aspect to appreciate acoustic music besides enjoying in the pure drum beats and beautiful guitar sounds.^_^

    ReplyDelete