About Me

My photo
Hi,i'm george chuang. I'm a freshman and i major in the department of journalism in NCCU in taiwan,taipei. I'm from taipei and i'm a optimistic and easy-going person. My hobby is playing guitar,both elecyric and acoustic. So,apparently i'm going to post some blogs about guitar and muic i love. Hope you'll enjoy in the beautiful melody. And,if you're interested in me or my blog,just post a comment and let me know, i would be glad and i'm looking forward to it :)

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas song

  Due to the up-coming christmas, I'm sharing some christmas song today. 
  Christmas is original a memorial day of the birth of Jesus Christ , celebrating generally on December 25th by people all around the world (Including christian and non christian). I'm a christian, so when I was young, my mom always took me to church on christmas. I remember there were people holding a  drama which present the birth of jesus. He was born in a manger because there was no guest room available for him. Although born in such place, he was born with glory. Three wise man visit him and gave him valuable present, shepherd gathered to see him also angels are singing to celebrate his birth. I think it’s a beautiful scene, it’s like all creation are exciting and looking forward to the birth of jesus, and I think the song “Joy to the world” described the scene really nice.


Joy to the world, the Lord is come

Let earth receive her King

Let every heart prepare Him room

And heaven and nature sing

And heaven and nature sing

And heaven and heaven and nature sing



Joy to the world, the Savior reigns

Let all their songs employ

While fields and floods, rocks, hills and plains

Repeat the sounding joy

Repeat the sounding joy

Repeat, repeat, the sounding joy



Joy, unspeakable joy

An overflowing well, no tongue can tell

Joy, unspeakable joy

Rises in my soul, never lets me go



He rules the world with truth and grace

And makes the nations prove

The glories of His righteousness

And wonders of His love

And wonders of His love

And wonders, wonders of His love



Joy, unspeakable joy

An overflowing well, no tongue can tell

Joy, unspeakable joy

Rises in my soul, never lets me go





3 comments:

  1. Hey Geroge, I'm Christian, too. In my childhood on Christmas, there were always dramas about the birth of Jesus in my kindergarten(It's a church). During my three years of kindergarten, I acted the angel. I also perform the play for the patients in the 新光 hospital. As a result, I am familiar with the story of Jesus' birth, HAHAHA. Now you make me recollect the memories. Thanks.
    Hope you have a nice Christmas! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry christmas! Though today is already 26, after listening to the song you posted, I still want to say it out loud! I’m not Christian, so I don’t know the story of Jesus' birth very clearly. What a pity! Because when I watch some American movie, the scence everyone singing and dancing happily to celebrate christmas really impressed me. I believe christmas is not only the day that everyone giving chocolates and cards to each other, it is the day that we share our love and care with every creature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. George, here is a comment by Monica (she couldn't post this comment due to a technical problem):
    Since we are talking about Christmas, I want to share a song called "Last Christmas". I guess everyone must have heard this song before, but I am wondering if someone know who the original singer is. The original singer is George Michael.(Haha, another singer named George)Here is the link of his version.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbZWnRvKGg8
    George Michael is a famous singer in 1980s. My cool dad introduce him and his song to me a few days before. I think that his singing of Last Christmas is emotional than the others. Hope you will like it.
    By the way, "A different corner" is a great song sung by him, too.

    ReplyDelete